Where To Sell Used Books In Malaysia?
So instead of throwing your old books into the blue bin at the nearest recycling centre, here is a list of new homes we found where you can donate your old books around KL, PJ, Shah Alam and Subang Jaya. In partnership with Hope Worldwide Malaysia, Books for Care is DoubleTree by Hilton’s way of giving back to the community.
Browse our collection now! My Children’s Books is an online bookstore specialising in used story books for kids in Malaysia. My Children’s Books is an ideal online destination for anyone looking for the best in children’s books.
- 1 Where can I buy secondhand books in Malaysia?
- 2 Where to buy secondhand books in central market?
- 3 Is Books n Bobs a good place to buy books?
- 4 Where can I donate to Salvation Army in Malaysia?
- 5 How can I sell my book in Malaysia?
- 6 Where is the easiest place to sell books?
- 7 What is the best way to sell used books?
- 8 Where can I publish my book in Malaysia?
- 9 Where can I publish my book for free?
- 10 Where can I sell my books for the highest price?
- 11 How do I sell old books?
- 12 Can you sell books on eBay?
- 13 How do I know if my book is worth money?
- 14 Can I pay to get my book published?
- 15 What old books are worth money?
- 16 How can I publish my book in Malaysia?
- 17 Which book publisher is the best?
- 18 Can I publish book without publisher?
- 19 How to buy and sell on eBay in Malaysia?
- 20 What can you buy and sell on Mudah?
- 21 What are the best online marketplaces in Malaysia?
Where can I buy secondhand books in Malaysia?
Get three books for RM10, two for RM8 and one for RM5. Located on the ground floor of Central Market is the creatively-named Kedai Buku, manned by Mr Velu and his younger brother. Open since 1986, the recession-friendly Kedai Buku is a tiny space stacked with secondhand and new books from floor to ceiling.
Where to buy secondhand books in central market?
Located on the ground floor of Central Market is the creatively-named Kedai Buku, manned by Mr Velu and his younger brother. Open since 1986, the recession-friendly Kedai Buku is a tiny space stacked with secondhand and new books from floor to ceiling.
Is Books n Bobs a good place to buy books?
Books n bobs is a very delightful store to buy from. Not only are they helpful but their collection is quite vast. I thoroughly enjoyed my time browsing their collection and purchasing from them. Highly recommended Excellent services from books keeping, delivery, shipping, promotions, after sale, etc
Where can I donate to Salvation Army in Malaysia?
Since 1938, The Salvation Army has been serving the underprivileged community in Malaysia through a network of social services. Their social enterprise arm, Red Shield Industries (RSI), processes donated goods and sells them at their Family Thrift Stores located in Selangor, Penang, Ipoh, Melaka, and Kuching.
How can I sell my book in Malaysia?
How to Sell Books in Malaysia: What I Did NOT Do to Increase Sales
- Telling you a portion of the sales will go to charity. I’m still donating, but that’s from my own pocket.
- Working with influencers aka blogger outreach.
- Spend on Facebook Ads.
- Hire a PR firm.
- Organise live events.
Where is the easiest place to sell books?
Here’s what you need to know about the best websites to sell books in 2021.
What is the best way to sell used books?
5 best places to sell books online
- Facebook groups. The chances are, there’ll be a group on Facebook for people on your course where you can share exam tips, module recommendations and (most importantly) sell books.
Where can I publish my book in Malaysia?
10 Book Publishing Companies for Aspiring Authors in Malaysia for
Where can I publish my book for free?
Where can I sell my books for the highest price?
7 Best Websites To Sell Books
- BookDeal.com. BookDeal.com has quickly grown to become the best website to sell books, and they have been doing this for over 20 years.
- Textbooks.com. Do not be misled by the name.
- 3. Powell’s Books.
How do I sell old books?
Quick Guide: Selling (or disposing of) old books
- BookScouter.com. A bit of research online will help you evaluate the worth of your old books.
- eBay. eBay’s auction format offers the best possible means of selling old books quickly and easily.
- Local Used Book Stores.
- Thrift Stores.
Can you sell books on eBay?
eBay lets you sell anything that’s legal to sell. Your used books can be in any condition, unlike on Amazon. eBay also charges you less as a seller, which means you make more of a profit on many of your listings. Consumers may not trust eBay as much as Amazon, but they might trust you quite a bit.
How do I know if my book is worth money?
To check the value of your books, go abebooks.com or bookfinder.com. You can also sell on these sites or on eBay. Dealers pay immediately, usually about one-third of the retail price.
Can I pay to get my book published?
Legitimate large and small presses will never ask an author to pay for publication. Self-publishing venues do require author payment because you are in charge of every step of the publication process, from editing to distribution. Vanity presses will put a book together for you, but you must pay for the process.
What old books are worth money?
20 Iconic Books You Probably Own That Are Now Worth A LOT Of
How can I publish my book in Malaysia?
Step-by-Step: How to Publish a Book in Malaysia (+Costs)
- Step 0: Write the manuscript.
- Step 1: Choosing between traditional publishing, Half/half publishing or self-publishing.
- Step 2: Reading the contract.
- Step 3: Do the work, if any.
- Step 4: Market the book and collect royalty/sales.
- 18 Comments.
Which book publisher is the best?
Top 10 Book Publishing Companies in the World 2020
Can I publish book without publisher?
The good news is, it is possible to sell books without a publisher. Like anything else, selling books is a skill, and you’ll learn how to sell books as you go. Find your readers and engage them so that when you are ready, they will want to buy your books.
How to buy and sell on eBay in Malaysia?
People in Malaysia can visit ebay.com.my to buy and sell goods online under several categories. eBay is one of the most trusted marketplaces and also lets you put up your offering for auction. For convenience of the users, the site features products from dealers in Malaysia and other countries with shipping options to Malaysia.
What can you buy and sell on Mudah?
Here, anyone can buy or sell pretty much anything, from cars, properties, electronics, clothes and so much more. Since this website connects sellers to buyers directly, Mudah has prepared a handy guide on how to shop safely online.
What are the best online marketplaces in Malaysia?
The biggest Malaysian online marketplace, Mudah was established as a joint venture between Schibsted ASA and Singapore Press Holdings Limited. The brainchild of 701Search Sdn Bhd, currently known as Mudah.my Sdn Bhd, Mudah is literally “the” marketplace of Malaysia. This is a site similar to the US-based OLX classified site.