Using your registered mobile number, you can send a message with the text “EPFOHO UAN LAN” to 7738299899 to find out your EPF balance. Leaving the quotation marks out of the SMS is a good practice. Your EPF balance will be included in the SMS that you receive as soon as the SMS is sent successfully.
How to check EPF balance?
- Login to the i-Account with the User ID and Password you have set.
- Go to “My Account” or “Akaun Peribadi”
- In the Statements section, select the most recent year (usually selected) and press ‘Search’.
- You can see your EPF balance for Account 1 and Account 2.
To check the EPF balance, make sure your UAN has been activated by the employer. If your UAN is not activated then activate the UAN Account. Step 1: Go to the EPFO portal. Click on the tab ‘Our Services’ and choose “for employees” option from the dropdown list. Step 2: Now click on the option ‘Member passbook’ under the option “Services”
- 1 How to check your EPF account balance?
- 2 Is it possible to check EPF balance via SMS without Uan?
- 3 Is it possible to check the EPF balance using Aadhaar number?
- 4 How can I check my EPF balance?
- 5 Can I check my Kwsp online?
- 6 Where can I get EPF statement in Malaysia?
- 7 How do I register for Kwsp online?
- 8 How can I know my EPF balance without mobile number?
- 9 How can I check my PF balance without UAN?
- 10 How can I activate my EPF account?
- 11 Is EPF and kwsp same?
- 12 How can I withdraw my EPF money?
- 13 How much is EPF in Malaysia?
- 14 How can I check my PF balance through SMS?
- 15 How can I know my EPF and Socso number?
- 16 How can I find my EPF registration number?
- 17 How can I get my EPF user ID and password?
- 18 How can I get my EPF password?
- 19 How do I download my EPF statement?
How to check your EPF account balance?
In fact, how to check EPF account balance? Usually, you’d have to visit the nearest KWSP centre or EPF kiosks to print it out, but that’s a terribly good way to waste your time! Nowadays, you can go on the KWSP website and open an i-Akaun. This lets you check your EPF account balance (from Account 1 and 2), and print out your latest statement.
Is it possible to check EPF balance via SMS without Uan?
EPF balance can be checked online only by using the UAN. Is it possible to check the EPF balance via SMS without linking the mobile number to the UAN? In case individuals want to check their EPF balance via SMS, they must link their mobile number to the UAN.
Is it possible to check the EPF balance using Aadhaar number?
No, it is not possible to check the EPF balance using the Aadhaar number. EPF balance can be checked online only by using the UAN. Is it possible to check the EPF balance via SMS without linking the mobile number to the UAN? In case individuals want to check their EPF balance via SMS, they must link their mobile number to the UAN.
How can I check my EPF balance?
An EPFO member can check one’s PF balance by sending SMS to 7738299899. The SMS text format would be — EPFOHO UAN ENG. Last three digits in the SMS are first three digits of the preferred language.
Can I check my Kwsp online?
Nowadays, you can go on the KWSP website and open an i-Akaun. This lets you check your EPF account balance (from Account 1 and 2), and print out your latest statement.
Where can I get EPF statement in Malaysia?
Step 3: Download your EPF statement
How do I register for Kwsp online?
Steps of apply the online EPF account
- Visit the KWSP website http://www.kwsp.gov.my.
- Click the “I-Account image”.
- Click on the “Register Your Member i-Akaun” or “i-Account“.
- Click on the “Register as Member“.
- Key in your EPF number and IC number.
How can I know my EPF balance without mobile number?
Open the EPFO official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/. On the homepage select the option “click here to know your PF balance” (which is a link). The EPFO page will show and the page indicating member balance opens.
How can I check my PF balance without UAN?
In case you do not remember your UAN, you can still check your EPF balance easily. You can check the balance by giving a missed call on 011-229014016 from the registered mobile number. In this case, you are not required to provide the UAN number.
How can I activate my EPF account?
UAN Activation Process in Detail
- Visit EPFO Member Portal and click on “Activate UAN”.
- Enter your UAN/member ID along with your Aadhaar number, name, DOB, mobile number, captcha code and click on the “Get Authorization PIN“.
- An authorization PIN will be sent to the mobile number registered with EPFO.
Is EPF and kwsp same?
EPF stands for Employees Provident Fund and also common known as KWSP or Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja in Malaysia. Every company is required to contribute EPF for its staff/workers and to remit the contribution sum to KWSP before the 15th day of the following month.
How can I withdraw my EPF money?
Process to Withdraw Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF)
- Update your Aadhaar number via the UAN portal.
- Get your Aadhaar authenticated and link it to your UAN.
- Fill in the withdrawal form at the EPF member portal.
- Submit the form and you will receive the withdrawn amount.
How much is EPF in Malaysia?
When you contribute 11% of your monthly salary to the EPF, your employer will contribute another 12% or 13% of your salary (the statutory contribution rate is subject to changes by the government) to your EPF savings. However, either you or your employer or both may contribute at a rate exceeding the statutory rates.
How can I check my PF balance through SMS?
UAN activated Members may know their latest PF contribution and balance available with EPFO by sending an SMS at 7738299899 from registered mobile number. “EPFOHO UAN״ to 7738299899. The facility is available in English (default) and Hindi, Punjabi, Guajarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
How can I know my EPF and Socso number?
If you want to confirm your SOCSO number, you can call the agency’s hotline at 1-300-22-8000. You can also talk to a representative through the PERKESO website. Moreover, you simply can check your payslip; your SOCSO number should be there.
How can I find my EPF registration number?
- Then, choose the ‘Know your UAN Status’ option.
- Next, the page opens up.
- Choose your state and EPFO from the drop-down menu.
- Now, enter the details asked for, such as your name, date of birth, mobile number, code, PF number/member ID.
How can I get my EPF user ID and password?
Go to the EPFO/UAN member e-Sewa Portal and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option. Enter your Universal Account Number (UAN) and verify it with the given captcha. Now verify your registered mobile number on which OTP will be sent. Submit the OTP that you have received on the registered mobile number.
How can I get my EPF password?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to recover your EPF password:
- Click at epfindia.gov.in or at unified portal — mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/;
- Click on ‘Forget password’;
- Enter your UAN number and Captcha;
- Click on verify button;
- You will be able to see your registered mobile number;
How do I download my EPF statement?
Log in to your i-Akaun. Click on “My Account”. Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you’ll find the option to download your summary statement or detailed statement. Banks and financial institutions always require the latest EPF statement, so check to see if you have accessed the latest statement.