If you have selected the paid Visa on Arrival ($37 USD) you can extend it; one time, for an additional 30 days. You will need to start extending your visa 7 working days prior to the expiration date, which involves going to the immigration office in person.
- 1 How can I extend my visa in Indonesia?
- 2 What happens if I overstay my visa in Indonesia?
- 3 How can I stay in Indonesia for 6 months?
- 4 Can I extend my visa duration?
- 5 How long can you stay in Indonesia without a visa?
- 6 How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
- 7 What happens when you get deported from Indonesia?
- 8 How long Malaysian can stay in Indonesia?
- 9 How can I live permanently in Indonesia?
- 10 How do Indonesians stay long term?
- 11 Can I live in Bali permanently?
- 12 How do I apply for a visa extension?
- 13 What is the fee for visa extension?
- 14 What documents do I need for visa extension?
How can I extend my visa in Indonesia?
Visitors must simply go to the nearest immigration office (Kantor Imigrasi) in Indonesia. There, they can apply for an extension. It is recommended to start the application process at least a week before the original VoA is due to expire. However, the earliest that a VoA can be extended is 14 days before expiry.
What happens if I overstay my visa in Indonesia?
Overstay of more than 60 days is a crime according to the Indonesian law. Overstay of more than 60 days is a crime according to the Indonesian law. Such a delay will be charged at the rate of IDR 1000,000 per day of delay. A ban on entry (deportation) is to be issued, and the infringer is to be blacklisted.
How can I stay in Indonesia for 6 months?
How to Get an Indonesia Visa Extension in Bali and Stay up to Six Months
- 1) Get an Indonesian Tourist Visa in Advance.
- 2) Find a Bali Visa Extension Agent.
- 3) Start the Process Two Weeks Before Your Visa Expires.
- 4) Visit the Denpasar Immigration Office for the First Extension.
- 5) Extend Up to Four Times.
- 6) Enjoy Bali!
Can I extend my visa duration?
Currently, there is no automatic extension of a student visa in Australia. However, if your visa is expiring and can’t return to your home country or your course has been extended, you’ll need a way to legally stay in the country.
How long can you stay in Indonesia without a visa?
Under the Visa Exemption rule, American citizens are not required to have a visa to enter Indonesia if staying for tourism for 30 days or less. Entry under the visa exemption is for free but may not be extended. U.S. citizens visiting family or traveling for other purposes may apply for a 30-day visa on arrival.
How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
Maximum stay in Indonesia is two months. You will need to complete a Passenger Arrival Card before passing through Customs Passport Control. A passenger arrival card will be given to you during your flight; if not, cards are available in the arrival area.
What happens when you get deported from Indonesia?
Any deported foreigner will be rejected entry in Indonesia up to maximum six months which can be extended up to another six months. Immigration Reasons comprise of: Using fake or forged passports to obtain a visa or a stay permit to enter and reside in Indonesia.
How long Malaysian can stay in Indonesia?
It can be used for several entries into Indonesia with no more than 60 days per visit. The visa is only available for Government, Business and Family with a maximum period of 1 year and cannot be extended nor treated as working visa.
How can I live permanently in Indonesia?
Foreigners can find two types of residency permits in Indonesia:
- Temporary Residency Permit (ITAS/KITAS) Two-year validity. Renewable for three times.
- Permanent Residency Permit (ITAP/KITAP) Prerequisite: an ITAS/KITAS holder for at least five years continuously. Five-year validity.
How do Indonesians stay long term?
If you want to remain in Indonesia for longer than 60-days, you can apply for a 180-day Social Visa once you’ve arrived into Bali. To qualify, you will need a sponsor letter from an Indonesian sponsor, proof that you can support yourself during your stay, and a copy of the sponsor’s identity card.
Can I live in Bali permanently?
It is possible to turn your short lived paradise adventure to Bali into a permanent lifestyle by choosing the right Visa options, sorting your finances and finding a property. There are several visa options available including the Free Visa, Visa on Arrival, Social/Tourist or Cultural Visa.
How do I apply for a visa extension?
I am writing this letter to request you for my visa extension due to the reason ___________ (Reason – Business meeting/ Tourism/ Personal reason) I have to travel to the mentioned country on __/__/____ (Date). Therefore, I request you to kindly extend my visa. I am ready to pay all applicable charges.
What is the fee for visa extension?
You have to apply for your tier 4 visa extension within six months of receiving a confirmation of acceptance for studies and before your current visa expires. To renew your UK visa you will also have to pay: The £475 extension fee.
What documents do I need for visa extension?
You’ll need to provide:
- all your names.
- your date of birth.
- your current passport or other valid travel ID.
- copies of the photo page and any visa or entry stamps in your previous passports.
- a copy of your biometric residence permit, if you have one.
- details of any previous immigration applications you’ve made.