- 1 How much is a train ticket from Jakarta to Yogyakarta?
- 2 How do you get to Yogyakarta?
- 3 How often does the train from Jakarta arrive?
- 4 Does Jakarta have a train station?
- 5 Does Indonesia have trains?
- 6 How do I get from Yogyakarta to Bali?
- 7 How much money do I need in Yogyakarta?
- 8 How safe is Yogyakarta?
- 9 How many days do you need in Yogyakarta?
- 10 How do I get from Bali to Jakarta?
How much is a train ticket from Jakarta to Yogyakarta?
Train ticket from Jakarta to Jogjakarta starts from Rp. 260.000. Other price rate will depends on the class and facilities that you choose. You can choose and book it based on your preference through Traveloka.
How do you get to Yogyakarta?
How to Get to Yogyakarta
- By Air. Yogyakarta is served by Adisucipto International Airport.
- By Land. If you are not pressed for time, you can ride a train, bus, or rented vehicle from Jakarta to Yogyakarta.
- By Bus.
- By Ojek.
- By Ride-Hailing App.
- By Andong.
- By Becak.
- By Ontel Bicycle.
How often does the train from Jakarta arrive?
Jakarta Soekarno–Hatta International airport train Trains now run every 30 minutes from around 05:00 until around 23:00.
Does Jakarta have a train station?
Gambir Station (Indonesian: Stasiun Gambir, station code: GMR) is a major railway station in Gambir, Gambir, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia. It is located on the eastern side of Merdeka Square.
Does Indonesia have trains?
The majority of Indonesia’s railways are on Java, used for both passenger and freight transport. There are three noncontinuous railway networks in Sumatra (Aceh and North Sumatra; West Sumatra; South Sumatra and Lampung) while two new networks are being developed in Kalimantan and Sulawesi.
How do I get from Yogyakarta to Bali?
So, how to travel from Yogyakarta to Bali in economical way?
- Take “economi” train from Yogyakarta Lempuyangan railway station.
- From Banyuwangi Baru railway station go straight to Ketapang port (it’s ~10 min.
- Take a ferry from Ketapang port to Bali Gilimanuk harbor.
How much money do I need in Yogyakarta?
You should plan to spend around Rp714,440 ($50) per day on your vacation in Yogyakarta, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp155,124 ($11) on meals for one day and Rp17,141 ($1.20) on local transportation.
How safe is Yogyakarta?
The street people of Yogyakarta are not dangerous so long as all reasonable precautions are observed, but they are extremely poor and will sometimes take unethical actions against the apparently prosperous.
How many days do you need in Yogyakarta?
Itinerary for Yogyakarta I would suggest two days at a minimum. You’ll want to spend a full day exploring the city centre highlights and another one visiting the famous Borobudur and Prambanan temples. If you have additional days for your Yogyakarta itinerary, you won’t get bored.
How do I get from Bali to Jakarta?
While it is possible to reach Bali from Jakarta with a combination of buses, trains and ferries, the entire journey typically takes 24 hours. The fastest and least taxing way to reach Bali is by plane. With a flying time just over an hour, the route is serviced by many carriers.